- Vendor Space Available at Somerset County 4-H Fair
- Warren One of Most Fiscally Healthy Towns in New Jersey, Ranking Says
- Rotary Fair: Great Place to Do Business
- Patrons React to Colorado Café Closure
- NJ Transit Adds Five Morning Bus Departures During Penn Station Repairs Project
- Somerset County Business Partnership Networking Event Set For July 13
By GOV. LIVINGSTON ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONJuly 23, 2017
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - The Gov. Livingston Alumni Association partnered with the local business community in a sponsored advertising effort to benefit Gov. Livingston athletics, while providing additional alumni scholarship funds for graduating seniors. Earlier this year, the Berkeley Heights Board of Education agreed to allow the GL Alumni Association to administer ...