- Overlook Medical Center Awarded Perinatal Care Certification from The ...
- Elizabeth Schools Report One Student Has Died from Flu Virus
- Vaping: At Westfield High School, Student Says ‘It’s Almost Normal to Juul Here’
- Six NJ Hospital Groups Join Forces to Cut Health Care Costs
- Conference Visits Harsh World of Sex Trafficking
- Reformed Addict & Gang Member to Share His Story with Students, Parents
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONFebruary 22, 2018
Every year since 1984, trained volunteers with the Union County Rape Crisis Center have helped victims of sexual violence through the emotional, medical and legal aftermath of trauma. New volunteers are welcome to join the next series of training classes beginning on Thursday, March 22.
No previous experience in crisis counseling is necessary.
“Over the years our Rape Crisis Center ...