- Maggie Grabko Fighting Life-Threatening Liver Disease, Fundraisers ...
- TAPinto Sponsors Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at Liberty State Park
- Family Promise, KaBOOM! Partnership Brings Innovative Play Areas to Kids in Need
- Watchung Stable Remains Closed Due to EHV-1 Quarantine
- Levine Urges Residents to Attend 'Hopeful Heart' Support Strategy Workshops
- Warren Township Celebrates World Down Syndrome Awareness Day
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – June 18 is Autistic Pride Day and one-on-one brain training company LearningRx (www.LearningRx.com) is sharing the results of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) who went through personal brain training.
Unlike digital brain games, one-on-one brain training uses customized exercises and incorporates immediate feedback, intensity, and loading, among ...