PATERSON, NJ – Danielle Ireland-Imhof, Passaic County Clerk, will be hosting a special Passport Day “Back to School” event on Saturday, Oct. 5. The County Clerk’s Office will be processing new Passport applications from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at her offices located at 401 Grand St., Room 130, Paterson, and also at the County Clerk’s Satellite Office located at 1237 Ringwood Ave., Haskell (Wanaque). A passport photo will be provided for free with payment of all allocation fees as part of this outreach event.
“Why apply for your passport now if you’re not traveling until spring or summer? If you wait too long, unexpected delays like missing documents or inclement weather can turn your dream vacation into a stay-cation,” said Clerk Ireland-Imhof.
The full names of the applicant’s parent(s) must be listed on all certified birth certificates to be considered as primary evidence of U.S. citizenship for all passport applicants, regardless of age. Certified birth certificates missing this information will not be acceptable as evidence of citizenship.
For information on fees and any other questions, call the clerk’s office at 973- 225-3690 or visit www.passaiccountynj.org.
If you are unable to attend the Oct. 5 event, the following additional outreach sessions are available in the area:
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 5 to 7 p.m. – Totowa Public Library, 537 Cherba Place
- Wednesday, Oct. 9, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Woodland Park Municipal Building, 5 Brophy Lane
- Thursday, Oct. 10, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Little Falls Municipal Building, 225 Main St.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Totowa Public Library, 537 Cherba Place
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 5 to 7 p.m. – Little Falls Public Library, 8 Warren St.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, 5 to 7 p.m. – Wayne Township Municipal Building, 475 Valley Rd.