WAYNE, NJ - Isaias is currently circling above New Jersey, heading northward quickly, but not fast enough. The US National Weather Service has issued a number of warnings for the Wayne area.
- A Tornado Watch is in effect until 4:00 p.m.
- A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect until 8:00 p.m.
- A Flash Flood Watch is in effect until Wednesday, 6:00 a.m., August 5
- An Areal Flood Advisory is in effect until 2:45 p.m.
- A Tropical Cyclone Statement is in effect until 2:15 p.m.
A Special Weather Statement is in effect until 12:45 p.m. This warning states: "An intense shower capable of producing wind gusts up to 55 mph was located near Hawthorne, or near Ridgewood, moving northwest at 50 mph. Torrential rainfall is also occurring with this shower, and may cause localized flooding."
Your best bet is to stay indoors and hunker down.
Stay Safe Wayne!