WAYNE, NJ – As TAPintoWayne’s first anniversary quickly approaches, the first annual WayneQuest: A TAPinto Adventure is evolving and sponsors are jumping on board to help make the event even more special.
If you are not aware, WayneQuest is a family friendly scavenger-hunt/race around Wayne where participants will be following clues to several locations around town.
Our sponsors are donating prizes for the event and so far, we have over $1,000 in cash and prizes that we will be giving away to the teams who are participating. $1,000 was our first goal, and now we hope to get to $1,500 in prizes before the adventure begins on September 12 at 11:00am. Most of these prizes will be Visa/MC/Amex gift cards for winners to spend wherever they like, be we encourage that they be spent in Wayne at local businesses to help the local economy.
Registration will open the first week in September, and there will be limited space. So if you want to participate, you will need to sign up fast. Lunch and soft drinks will be provided at the end of the race.
More details will be coming as the adventure continues to adapt with new ideas to make it as fun, and as safe as possible.
Thank you to:
- Dennis Simmons of Elite Surgical Center and Wayne Surgical Center
- Conan Ward, your Wayne Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- The Taphouse Grille in Wayne
- Annmarie DeGeorge of Realty Executives
- Christian Sees of Integrus Financial
- Cartridge World of Wayne
- Liz Johnson of ABC Senior Services
- Scott Nela of A Taste of Tuscany
- Mike Malzone of the Creators Workshop
- And Magic Bob of Party Magic Entertainment and Party Magic's Magic Academy
There's always room for more sponsors. If you are interested in donating prizes, please email Ferris: email@example.com