- Boys Basketball: Knights Seniors Take Final Bow, Focus On Future
- Caldwell Council Votes on Resolution Regarding Weapon Sales and Possession
- Fifth Graders Host Recyclable Carnival at Winston Churchill School
- Caldwell Police Seek Donations for Special Olympics Charity Fundraiser
- Fairfield Sergeant Receives Traffic Education and Enforcement Award
- Stolen Temp Tag Leads to Arrest in Livingston
By TAPINTO.NET STAFFFebruary 22, 2018
NEWARK, NJ – At its 2018 African-American History Month Celebration on Wednesday at the Hall of Records in Newark, the Essex County Board of Chosen Freeholders commemorated the heritage, culture, resilience, and spirit of the African-American community.
Brendan Gill, board president and Freeholder At-Large, first acknowledged African-American contributions, both past and present, in ...