- Bederson LLP Names New Partner to Fairfield Office
- Caldwell Council to Consider New Jersey American Water Proposal
- Steiner Sports CEO Presents TED Talk to James Caldwell Seniors
- Fairfield Council Adopts Bond Ordinance to Renovate Police and Municipal ...
- Vehicle Pins Pedestrian into Building in Fairfield
- Golda Och Academy's CodeRunners Robotics Team Heads to State Championship
By MARK J. BONAMOJanuary 17, 2018
NEWARK, NJ — Newark Central Ward Councilwoman Gayle Chaneyfield Jenkins began her campaign to become the first female mayor of New Jersey's largest city, attacking the record and character of Mayor Ras Baraka.
Chaneyfield Jenkins also framed her run within the struggle of women in Newark and across America to assert themselves as part the growing movement against sexual assault ...