MONTCLAIR, NJ — The deadline to submit a Foundation Scholarship Program application to the North Essex Chamber of Commerce (NECC) is Monday, May 15, at 4 p.m.
The NECC Foundation funds scholarships for graduating high school students in the general West Essex area. Funds are earned year round for this cause through several annual fundraising events such as the Taste of Essex.
The NECC encourages readers to share the following application information with high school seniors and their families:
- Candidates include any graduating senior within the NECC footprint, which includes Montclair, Verona, Cedar Grove, Essex Fells, Caldwell, North Caldwell, West Caldwell, Roseland and Fairfield.
- There is a $1000 cash award available to one student at each NECC member school.
- The program is open to any NECC member’s graduating high school senior
The application packet contains:
- A completed and signed application form;
- A personal statement; and
- A copy of the applicant’s school transcript and/or recommendation letter from a teach, instructor, employer or business associate.
Click the following to:
All completed applications and required materials to should be sent to:
North Essex Chamber of Commerce Foundation
26 Park Street, Suite 2062, Montclair, NJ 07042