CALDWELL, NJ - Caldwell University is offering a number of noncredit professional and continuing studies classes for
Spring 2015. The new catalog is packed with a list of classes that provide opportunities for participants to enhance their careers, prepare for certifications, learn a new skill or take up a hobby. Courses are offered through the Spring semester and meet for one, two or multiple sessions.
For the remainder of February the following courses are being offered:
- ServSafe, Healthy Gardening, and Word Press begin Feb. 7.
- Intro to Project Management begins Feb. 9.
- MS Excel Beginner begins Feb. 10.
- Intro to 3D Printing, Conversational French I, Conversational Italian I, Essentials of Human Resources, and Substitute Preparation begin Feb. 11.
- Beginning Financial Accounting I and American Sign Language begin Feb. 12.
- Craft Your Resume, MS Access for Beginners, Into to QuickBooks, Prezi, ESL Basic, ESL Intermediate, ESL Advanced, the Ins and Outs of Social Media and MCAT review begin Feb. 21
- MS Office Sampler begins Feb. 23.
- MS Word Intermediate, Conversational Spanish I begin Feb. 24.
- MS PowerPoint Beginner begins Feb. 25.
- MS Project begins Feb. 26.
- Accent Reduction, T’ai Chi and Yoga begin Feb. 28.
To view the entire roster, find out times or to register online, click HERE or call 973-618-3598 or 973-618-3253.