LIVINGSTON, NJ — Interested in working for an innovative and ambitious company? Passionate about your community, local news, or online media? Master at consultative sales and account management? TAPinto Livingston, West Orange and West Essex is looking for you!
TAPinto.net is an all-online, award-winning, hyperlocal newspaper that has been rapidly growing in New Jersey and now New York.
TAPinto was started in New Providence, NJ in 2008 and has since grown to cover more than 70 towns and services hundreds of local and regional companies across the state.
We are looking for exceptional candidates for our sales/business development position who are eager to pursue a challenging and rewarding career in a thriving online news organization.
As our sales consultant, you will be responsible for creating relationships with local businesses and onboarding them as yearly sponsors. You will also manage your accounts and offer marketing strategies using the TAP platform.
Our goal is to grow our sponsor base within our existing sites as well as open new editions of TAPinto.net across New Jersey and beyond.
We keep in close contact with our customers, and aim to be a trusted long-term partner helping their media strategy.
As a sales consultant you will:
- Train and onboard clients
- Help clients to get maximum value from our service
- Consult with and advise clients on best practices for online advertising and marketing using the TAP platform
- Build and maintain relationships with business owners and executives who use our service
- Handle customer renewals with the aim of growing your portfolio
- Understand client pain points and introduce new solutions when needed
- University degree with strong academic results
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to learn quickly
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and passion for working with clients
- A track record of high achievement and meeting deadlines and targets
- Sales experience a plus
What to expect:
TAPinto.net has a fundamental belief in people and their potential. We are not afraid of investing in hidden talent, and provide a supportive environment for you to discover your strengths.
TAPinto.net offers comprehensive training for new team members, and this is ongoing throughout your TAPinto.net career. There is a strong focus on personal and professional development with chances for fast career advancement as a site owner.
The position is full time and will require three days in the office and two out in the community (this may vary). Compensation includes base plus commission. First year OTE $46,000, second year $82,800.
Interested applicants may go to www.tapinto.net to learn more about our company.
To apply, send professional cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.