WEST CALDWELL, NJ — The Joint Chiropractic of West Caldwell is dedicated to family chiropractic and spine health. Dr. Steve Morse, DC and Dr. Petrusia Kotlar, DC have helped countless patients not only find relief from lower back aches, sciatica pain and migraines, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach.
A patient that has seen a chiropractor in the past or is seeking one for the first time can expect every visit to The Joint Chiropractic in West Caldwell to be different from any healthcare experience they’ve had before. Not only is The Joint Chiropractic the perfect place for pain relief and preventative care, it also is conveniently located, is open nights and weekends and requires no appointments, according to Dr. Morse and Dr. Kotlar, who pride themselves on providing quality personalized care.
"We also help patients avoid hassles and copays with our no-insurance, affordable and personalized health care plans," they said.
The Joint Chiropractic in West Caldwell is located at 758 Bloomfield Avenue, in the West Caldwell Plaza at the corner of Bloomfield and Passaic Avenues, between PetValue and AT&T. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
With 32 years of experience, Dr. Morse, the lead chiropractor at The Joint Chiropractic, welcomes all in the West Essex-area community to come find relief, recovery and wellness through routine and affordable chiropractic care.
“I love helping people maintain their health naturally, without the use of drugs or surgery,” he said. “There’s nothing quite like helping ease or eliminate another person’s pain.”
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Marianne, and children, Emmi and Jeffrey. One of his best memories was providing chiropractic adjustments on both of his children when they were just minutes old.
Working alongside Dr. Morse, Dr. Kotlar brings more than three decades of chiropractic experience to the West Essex and Verona communities and believes the pathway to wellness includes chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to health care.
Together, Dr. Morse and Dr. Kotlar enjoy serving the communities of West Essex. For more information on The Joint Chiropractic, call 862-210-2174 or visit the website.
FAQ’s and What To Expect at The Joint Chiropractic:
- Expect something positively different: Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint Chiropractic to be new and different. For starters you don’t need an appointment. You can walk in whenever we’re open and be seen by Dr. Morse or Kotlar. You won’t need a referral or any insurance to receive care immediately either. During your first visit, Dr. Morse or Dr. Kotlar will explain how joint dysfunctions may occur, how a chiropractic adjustment is used to correct them, and the many benefits chiropractic has to offer. If you’ve never been adjusted before, this is a great way to have your questions answered.
- What is the popping noise when an adjustment is delivered? The popping sounds you hear are your joints releasing tiny pockets of gases. A chiropractic adjustment does not affect the bones of either side of the joint, but rather the connective tissue that holds the joint together.
- Is chiropractic care safe? Chiropractic is the largest, non-invasive, drugless and safest from of health care available. Statistically, patient risk is substantially lower when receiving chiropractic care as opposed to medical care, where the use of prescription drugs and surgery pose a greater risk.
- Does chiropractic care hurt? Chiropractic adjustments are highly controlled procedures that rarely cause discomfort because minimal force and gentle pressure is being used. In fact, most patients feel relief immediately following treatment.
- Will I be sore following a chiropractic adjustment? Soreness after an initial adjustment is similar to that associated with starting a new exercise program.
- How long will my visits take? This depends on the length and severity of your condition. Most first visits take 30-45 minutes. Follow up visits are much less, often as little as 5-10 minutes.
- How often will I need to return? This will be determined after your first visit and will vary from person to person depending on your condition and overall goals. But regular visits are recommended to maintain proper spinal function and health maintenance.