CALDWELL, NJ — In light of current events and out of an abundance of caution, the following changes will go into effect immediately at the Caldwell Community Center:
The pool will be closed indefinitely as of 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 12th
Class sizes will be adjusted as follows:
- Cycle classes are limited to 10 people
- Studio classes are limited to 15 people
- Gymnasium classes are limited to 25 people
- Open gym will be limited to 25 people
The following changes to the Center’s hours of operations will go in effect indefinitely as of Friday, March 13th:
- Monday to Friday – 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Effective immediately, the Caldwell Community Center will no longer be allowing guests into the facility.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding. As a reminder, if you are feeling under the weather (i.e.; congestion, cough, fever, headache, etc.) PLEASE STAY HOME! Please understand our main concern is the welfare and well-being of our members.
The staff at the Caldwell Community Center appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time.