NORTH CALDWELL, NJ — The North Caldwell Town Pool will reopen for the 2020 season on Saturday, June 27.
Weekend hours for the pool will be 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The weekday schedule, which begins Monday, June 29, will be 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Due to the new mandatory state health requirements for municipal pools recently announced by Governor Phil Murphy and public health officials, additional guidelines and restrictions will be established to provide a safe and healthy environment for all members and staff.
The restrictions include:
1. Maintain 6 foot social distancing at all times.
2. Masks must be worn when social distancing is unable to be maintained. Masks do not have to be worn when in the water.
3. The entrance of the pool will be strictly a one-way area; the exit will be located at the far end of the pool pavilion.
4. The snack bar will not be open during the 2020 pool season.
5. No chairs will be provided. Anyone attending the pool should bring their own chairs. There will be a limited number of umbrellas.
6. Only members will be permitted at the pool. No guests will be allowed at this time.
Registration is open to North Caldwell residents only. All non-residents will be placed on a waiting list. Residents should email email@example.com with any questions.