- Property-Tax Savings Program Introduced at Caldwell Borough Council ...
- Fairfield Council Agrees to Find New Way to Honor Late Football Coach Michael ...
- Flood Insurance Issues Contemplated at Fairfield Township Council Meeting
- Fairfield Township Council Adopts Two Ordinances That will Affect Zoning
- West Caldwell Introduces Municipal Budget with $64 Property-Tax Increase
- Caldwell Moves Forward with Traffic Study and More From Caldwell Borough Council
By BOROUGH OF NORTH CALDWELLMarch 16, 2017
NORTH CALDWELL, NJ — The mayor and council of the Borough of North Caldwell budget meeting that was scheduled for Tuesday, March 14, has been re-scheduled for Monday, March 20, and will start at 5:30 p.m.
This meeting will take place at Borough Hall, 141 Gould Avenue, in North Caldwell and action will be taken.
In addition, the mayor and council of the Borough of North Caldwell ...