- West Orange High School Sophomore Crowned as Poetry Out Loud Winner
- Facebook Changes Its News Feed; How You Can Get Your Local News
- West Orange Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 12
- West Orange Couple to Perform at NJ Jazz Society Social
- Bederson LLP Names New Partner to Fairfield Office
- West Orange High School to Host Winter Color Guard Invitational
By MARK J. BONAMOJanuary 17, 2018
NEWARK, NJ — Newark Central Ward Councilwoman Gayle Chaneyfield Jenkins began her campaign to become the first female mayor of New Jersey's largest city, attacking the record and character of Mayor Ras Baraka.
Chaneyfield Jenkins also framed her run within the struggle of women in Newark and across America to assert themselves as part the growing movement against sexual assault ...