WEST ORANGE, NJ - Superintendent Jeff Rutzky will be holding a series of presentations to provide information regarding the middle school honors program offered in the West Orange school district.
In addition, specific information about the middle school honors program was mailed and sent home in backpacks on Tuesday, Feb. 16. Parents and guardians with children in grades 5, 6 or 7 may attend any one of the three honors informational meetings. All three honors presentations will be the same and all meetings will begin at 7 p.m.
The presentations will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 17 – Liberty Auditorium, 1 Kelly Drive
- Wednesday, Feb.24 – Edison Auditorium, 75 William St.
- Thursday, Feb. 25 – Roosevelt Auditorium, 36 Gilbert Place
The Honors assessment process for grades 5-7 will begin in March. The dates are listed below.
- Monday, March 1 – Language Arts
- Friday, March 4 – Social Studies
- Monday, March 7 – Mathematics
- Thursday, March 10 – Science