WEST ORANGE, NJ - West Orange Elementary School parents and guardians are invited to an informational meeting to discuss the proposed K-5 report card revisions, Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC), and departmentalization, which will begin in September, 2016, for grades 3-5.
All meetings will be held beginning at 7:00 p.m. and last for approximately 90 minutes. Each meeting will contain the same material and it is not necessary to attend more than one meeting. The dates and locations are listed below.
- Tuesday, March 22, Gregory Elementary School cafeteria, 301 Gregory Avenue
- Wednesday, March 23, Redwood Elementary School cafeteria, 75 Redwood Avenue
- Tuesday, March 29, St. Cloud Elementary School cafeteria, 71 Sheridan Avenue
- Wednesday, March 30, Mt. Pleasant Elementary School cafeteria, 9 Manger Road
- Thursday, March 31, Edison Middle School auditorium, 75 William St. (Spanish presentation only)
For more information, contact the elementary school principals.