WEST ORANGE, NJ - Take a moment and find out how to get more from TAP into West Orange, and see how easy it is to get up-to-the-minute news about everything going on in the community: news, sports, politics, education, events and more.
1. Sign up for our free daily newsletter to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, be sure to click on the email to see all the articles from the previous day. One or more will surely catch your eye.
2. Visit our homepage, http://thealternativepress.com/towns/west-orange, daily to read the newest columns, letters to the editor and features like the daily calendar, police blotter, schools, sports, and daily feature articles.
3. Follow us on Facebook at TAP into West Orange for bonus photos and videos and to join in the conversation with your neighbors. (Be sure you check off "Get Notifications" to see our posts in your feed.)
4. Post letters to the editor, press releases, calendar listings, lost pets, classifieds and real estate listings and add your business listing to our directory at no charge. Just click “contribute content” and sign up to start submitting.
5. Click on our ads! These are fantastic local businesses that have chosen to support TAP into Westfield, making it possible for us provide you with free news. Take a moment to find out about all they have to offer and patronize them when you can.
6. Send us news tips! We love to tell the stories of local businesses, people and organizations. Email editor Cynthia Cumming at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tips and ideas.
7. Check out our other TAPinto.net sites, including Essex County sites like East Orange, Montclair, Livingston, and West Essex. Just click on the town you're interested in from the drop-down menu.
ABOUT TAP INTO WEST ORANGE
TAP into West Orange is a daily, award-winning newspaper with up-to-minute news and nearly 390,000 unique readers. It can be read anywhere, anytime, wherever internet is accessible.
It is also a small local-owned business with a goal of supporting other local businesses via the unique, online, hyper local platform. In addition, TAP into West Orange offers a variety of ad sizes and options, and very reasonable ad rates that were developed in consultation with local business and community leaders, as well as a selection of concierge offerings. For more information, email email@example.com or call 201-618-7444.
And, as a company, TAPinto.net has over 30+ newspapers covering over 70 towns and is growing by the day. In fact, TAPinto.net just Set an All-time Readership Record: Breaking 3,000,000 Readers. In addition, the founder of TAP was recently profiled about his vison for TAP in this informative article: Mike Shapiro’s TAP Gets New Branding and a Network Strategy.
(Editor's Note: Thanks to TAP into Westfield for their help with this article.)