WEST ORANGE, NJ — The first annual West Orange Restaurant Week, sponsored by the West Orange Downtown Alliance, the West Orange Public Relations Commission and the West Orange Chamber of Commerce, is now in full swing and will continue through Saturday.
The following is a current of participating restaurants that will offer prix fixe menus and specials for residents and non-residents to experience the variety of local flavor throughout the week. Specials are included in the description:
- Whole Foods at 235 Prospect Avenue offers Special Sandwich of the Day for $8 all week;
- Jersey Girls Deli & Café at 490 Pleasant Valley Way offers any six-inch cold sub with a bag of chips for $6 all week;
- Kim’s Sushi at 458 Eagle Rock Avenue offers free soup & salad with any $10 order or free choice of any menu item with $50 order all week;
- Lotus Oriental Cuisine at 444 Main Street offers $10 off any order over $40 (for pick up only) all week;
- Bonds at 643 Eagle Rock Avenue offers 15% off any order over $40 all week;
- Benji’s Mexican Grill at 14 Main Street offers 15% off any order over $40 all week;
- Don Juan Bar & Restaurant at 55 Kingsley Streets offers 15% off any order over $40 all week;
- SuzyQue’s BBQ & Bar at 34 South Valley Road offers three-course meal for $25 all week;
- Fortissimo Osteria/Pizzeria at 484 Pleasant Valley Way offers four-course meal for $22.95 (usually $38.67) includes choice of Fortissimo Sampler, tossed salad, choice of family classics and cannoli all week;
- China Gourmet at 468 Eagle Rock Avenue offers 20% off DimSum Menu (includes alcohol; cash only; excludes seasonal price specials) all week;
- Ms. Lisboa Barbecue at 320 Main Street offers 15% off BBQ Chicken dinner and free dessert with any dinner all week;
- Oak Barrel Pub at 440 Main Street offers three-course meal for $21.95 (choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert from Restaurant Week Menu) all week;
- Due Amici at 450 Main Street offers 15% off entire order (BYOB) all week;
- Starlite Pizzeria & Restaurant at 993 Pleasant Valley Way offers 20% off entire check (excluding alcohol), take out for two for $20 or two cheese pizzas for $20 all week;
- Pour House Pub n Grub at 178 Main Street offers 50% off first cocktail menu or free pizza all day for paying patrons all week;
- Grillera at 460 Pleasant Valley Way offers dine in or take out: 11/30 Kids (10 & under) eat free; 12/1 Buy 1 entrée, get 1 appetizer free; 12/2 Free Baklava; 12/3 50% off appetizers; and 12/4 Free Mediterranean-style soup.
Restaurant Week is a nationwide event that celebrates small businesses. Following the week-long event on Saturday is the Township of West Orange's Annual Holiday Open House and Tree Lighting Ceremony, a family event from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. that will end with the arrival of Santa at Township Hall.