WEST ORANGE, NJ – The West Orange Chamber of Commerce (WOCC) is inviting local business leaders to attend a lunch-time seminar for business owners who are focused on growing a business and a family successfully.
Amanda Fleissner will speak during the chamber event, to be held on Thursday, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Lyric Performing Arts Center (106 Harrison Avenue) in West Orange. Parking is available across Harrison in the municipal lot and on the street, and light fare and refreshments will be provided.
This event is free for active members and $20 for guests. Register to attend here.
The WOCC is supporting the notion that it is possible to have a successful business and also raise a healthy, happy family. In this presentation, you will discover strategies and insights into:
- Your relationship with yourself and how that helps grow the business YOU envision.
- Initiating and maintaining communication and support from your partner.
- Achieving balance between growing your business and being a present parent for your children.
Fleissner will discuss the following topics: Your business and you; Your business and your partner/support system; Your business and your children.
Attendees will have the opportunity to reflect and examine:
- What percentage of time goes to you, your business, your family relationships?
- What order of importance do your rank those three areas?
- What concrete strategies for communication, time management and organization can you implement immediately? What is more appropriate long-term?
- What is one area of your life you feel is out of balance?
“The goal of Biz 2.0 is to present business-related topics that are valuable and beneficial to the people who attend,” said Arnie Amir, a WOCC board member and owner of GrowthPoint Business Consulting. “The goal is to help promote their businesses, to take advantages of opportunities to network and develop relationships and benefit their businesses all around.”
WOCC Member Networking Events including Biz 2.0 are held to discuss chamber business, share ideas, and build valuable relationships within this special community. Members are highly encouraged to attend all member events. According to the WOCC, this is where referrals begin to grow a local business.