- Rock 'n' Joe in Westfield to Reopen on Friday
- Town of Westfield’s Planned Road Improvements for 2018 Announced
- Musical Club of Westfield Honored at Town Council Meeting
- Allstate Westfield Athlete of the Week: Carlee Swanson
- Westfield Board of Education Adopts Budget for 2018-2019 School Year
- Contractor Seriously Injured in 3-Story Fall from Roof in Westfield, Police Say
By TAPINTO PLAINFIELD STAFFApril 24, 2018
TRENTON, NJ — Governor Phil Murphy issued an executive order on Monday for New Jersey flags to be flown at half-staff at all state buildings and facilities on the day of the upcoming General Assembly session, scheduled for May 7, in memory of Assemblyman Jerry Green, former chair of the Union County Democratic Committee, who died last week.
On Thursday, Governor Murphy had said, ...