- Westfield Week in Review: Boxwood Coffee Opens, Kehler Stadium ...
- Point View Wealth Management to Host First-Ever Webinar July 26
- Video: TAPinto Westfield Weekly News Recap, July 13
- Boxwood Coffee in Downtown Westfield Holds Soft Opening
- Football: Five Blue Devils Represent Westfield, Union County in Snapple Bowl
- Work on Westfield’s Kehler Stadium Postponed Until Next Spring
By JOHN MOONEYJuly 21, 2018
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ — Seventeen -year-old Fenov Pierre-Louis, a Roselle resident and student at Union County's Academy for Information Technology, lost his battle with stage 4 Nueroblastoma cancer this week.
Friends have set up a GoFundMe page to help his family.
Diagnosed when he was a second grader, Fenov fought the disease for about half of his lifetime, ...