- NJ Festival Orchestra Presents ‘Madama Butterfly’ in Westfield March 3
- NJ Transit Proposes Discontinuing Bus No. 95, With Stops in Westfield
- Westfield Schools Continue to Review Safety Procedures After Parkland Shooting, ...
- Westfield Week in Review: Vaping Trend Among Teens, Local Carjacking & More
- Winter Storm Warning for Westfield; Parking Restrictions in Effect
- Video: TAPinto Westfield Weekly News Recap
By TAPINTO ELIZABETH STAFFFebruary 19, 2018
ELIZABETH, NJ — The New Jersey Department of Health is continuing to investigate the cause of the passing of Daniela Genaro who attended Nicholas LaCorte — Peterstown School No. 3 after it was confirmed that the student had been diagnosed with influenza. Officials say, it "presently remains unclear whether or not the virus was the primary contributing factor to the child's ...