- Podcast: Chat with Retiring Westfield Recreation Department Director Bruce Kaufmann
- Union County Rallies in Final Minutes of Snapple Bowl to Top Middlesex
- Westfield Law Firm will Sue to Make Handicap-Accessible Parking Available
- Downtown Westfield Sidewalk Sale Days Start Thursday
- Mesina Realty Opens in Downtown Westfield
- Westfield Ballroom Hosts Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast
By REBECCA PANICOJuly 21, 2017
ELIZABETH, NJ — Two Union County Sheriff’s officers were serving an eviction notice Thursday in Union Township when they saw the house’s gas meter “spinning like a top” and candles left lit in the home, according Union County Sheriff Joseph Cyran.
The son of the home's owner has since been charged with causing or risking widespread injury ...