- Two Westfield Wrestlers Win Region IV Titles
- Westfield Week in Review: Walk Out Planned, School Security Update & More
- Video: TAPinto Westfield Weekly News Recap
- Westfield Mayor, Board of Education President Issue Statement on School Security
- Westfield High School Students Plan Walk Out March 14
- Westfield Volunteer Rescue Squad’s First Female Member Retires After 45 Years
By TAPINTO.NET STAFFFebruary 24, 2018
SPRINGFIELD, NJ — A Springfield-based acupuncturist and was arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a patient, Acting Union County Prosecutor Michael A. Monahan and Springfield Police Chief John Cook jointly announced Friday.
Edward Raskin, 55, of Chatham Township, Morris County, was charged with second-degree sexual assault and fourth-degree criminal sexual ...