- At Hanukkah Menorah Lighting in Westfield, Union County Torah Center ...
- Westfield Town Council Approves Affordable Housing Ordinances
- Allstate Westfield Athlete of the Week: Megan Raftery
- Westfield Town Council Says Goodbye to Departing Mayor & Councilmen
- Westfield High School Football Team Honored by Town Council
- Westfield Town Council Approves Spending on Playground Equipment at Mindowaskin
By TAPINTOSPF STAFFDecember 13, 2017
TRENTON, NJ – A 21-year-old Fanwood resident, Paras Jha, and two other defendants have pleaded guilty in three cybercrime cases. Jha, a former Rutgers student, admitted to launching a cyber attack on the university's computer network. He and two others also pleaded guilty to creating and operating two "botnets" that targeted “Internet of Things” ...