This is the time of year when many of us start itching to make some changes around the house. But it’s also a time when the days are short and budgets are tight. Fortunately, there are lots of things you can do to spruce up your space without a major decor overhaul. Read on for our complete list, courtesy of the folks at NousDecor, and be inspired to switch things up in your own home.
- Paint your hardwood floors instead of staining them
- Reupholster that old sofa that is covered in stains
- Replace decorative pillows; have a summer and a winter set
- Take down the drapes and have them cleaned
- Regrout your tile
- Change out the cabinet hardware
- Take all of your cleaning supplies out of the plastic bottles and put them in well-labeled glass bottles
- Plant an herb garden on your window sill
- Have a plumber come in and refit your plumbing – so there are no more drips
- Create a fun storage cabinet for over your toilet
- Replace the bath mat; you should have one for summer and one for winter
- Make a skirt for around the pedestal sink, or replace it with a ready-made vanity
- It’s time for a new mattress
- Have a set of flannel sheets for the winter
- Make a charging station for your bedside table
- Create a cover for all the wires for your media center
- Create a workstation that allows you to comfortably work in your bedroom, but not in your bed
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Central Union County has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Call 866-361-3400 or click here to learn more.
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.