WESTFIELD, NJ — With a blizzard warning now declared from 7 p.m. Friday night until 10 a.m. Sunday, Westfield Police Chief David Wayman has asked residents to remove their vehicles from the roads to facilitate snow removal.
Parking on the following streets, or the identified portions thereof, is prohibited whenever snow has fallen until after the snow has stopped falling and the roads have been sufficiently plowed:
- Central Avenue (entire length);
- Clark Street (between West Dudley Avenue and Edgewood Avenue);
- East Broad Street (between Mountain Avenue and North Euclid Avenue);
- Prospect Street (between East Broad Street and East Dudley Avenue);
- West South Avenue (between Westfield Avenue and Central Avenue);
- West Broad Street (entire length).
Sign Up for E-News
The Westfield Police Department will enforce these parking restrictions, Wayman said, and all vehicles in violation will be ticketed and towed.
He thanked the public for their anticipated cooperation.