CLARK, NJ – Workspace can be as important as the work being done. Surroundings can affect productivity, creativity and more.
Office Evolution of Clark offers flexible and affordable professional workspace in a newly designed space. Members can choose traditional office space or a more open coworking option. They also offer conference room space, mailboxes, copy and fax facilities along with an on-site business center manager.
The public is invited to explore this new addition to Union County at their Grand Opening on Sept. 25 from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The offices are in the heart of central Clark at 100 Walnut Avenue, Suite 210. This location provides easy access to the Garden State Parkway and major thoroughfares.
The celebration includes an opportunity to mix, mingle and network with local businesses, professionals and friends, plus:
- Complimentary Local Grub and Drinks
- Live Music Performed by Rutgers Graduate Student and Cellist
- Tours throughout the evening
- Professional Headshots by Lee Seidenberg Photography
- Prizes and giveaways from local businesses, including discounts on office space on site and a chance to win one free month of co-working space.