The Union County law firm of Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper has formed a multidisciplinary team to address the wide range of employment, regulatory, transactional and litigation issues businesses face in responding to the coronavirus outbreak.
The rapid spread of the coronavirus is causing significant disruptions to normal business operations. Companies are being forced to confront hard questions about how they can and should conduct operations during this crisis:
- Will Insurance Cover Losses Incurred as a Result of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- New Jersey Adopts Additional Job Protections for Employees Suffering from the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Employer’s Guide to Federal and State Employee Leave Rights and Income Protection for Coronavirus-Related Absences
- Congress Passes Families First Act – Mandates Paid Sick Leave
- FAQs for Employers Navigating the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The resource center continues to be updated with new information and practical guidance on how businesses can navigate through this crisis.
Lindabury and its dedicated COVID-19 Response Team are here and ready to assist you. Our team can be reached at email@example.com. For up-to-date information please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center at https://www.lindabury.com/covid-19-coronavirus-resource-center.html.