December is here!! Live music at Molly Maguires in Clark every Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night! Come listen to live local talent and celebrate the season with us.
Thursday is Acoustic Night, starting at 7 p.m.
Friday bands start at 9 p.m.
Saturday bands start at 10 p.m.
Here is the band line up for December 2015:
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015 - Gyspy Moon
- Friday, Dec 4, 2015 - Guitaro 5000
- Saturday, Dec 5, 2015 - Mushmouth
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 2015 - Eammon Ryan
- Friday, Dec. 11, 2015 - DC Duo
- Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015 - Beer Goggles
- Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015 - McBroski
- Friday, Dec. 18, 2015 - Crash Combo
- Saturday, Dec. 19, 2015 - The Neighbors
- Thursday, Dec. 24, 2015 - Christmas Eve, Open, NO BAND
- Friday, Dec. 25, 2015 - CLOSED Christmas Day
- Saturday, Dec. 26, 2015 - July Crisis
- Thursday, Dec. 31, 2015 - New Year's Eve, DJ
Molly Maguires is an authentic Irish pub and restaurant located in Clark, New Jersey. Come enjoy a taste of Ireland, from Fish & Chips to Shepherd's Pie, paired with a pint of Guinness or Smithwick's Irish Ale. Daily and weekly specials.
Since 2002, Molly Maguires has been one of Union County's premier Irish and American dining, socializing and entertainment venues. Check out our live bands, sports on the big-screen TVs in Croke Park, or special parties and events.
Come to Molly Maguires for date night, family dining, business lunches or a night out with friends. Molly Maguires is conveniently located just off Garden State Parkway Exit 135 on Central Avenue in Clark