- Andrea Conway - Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications United Way Northern NJ
- Rachel Zuk Gary - Director, Media Strategy & Communications at ONE World Sports
- Sonali Pundalik - Digital Strategist at Splendid Circle
- Mike Shapiro - Publisher & CEO, The Alternative Press (TAPInto)
- Erin Weinberg - (Moderator) Executive Vice, Group Head, Sports & Entertainment Communications; United Entertainment Group
VAUXHALL, NJ — On Wednesday, March 9, Mustang Sally's Now, a program powered by Maplecrest Ford Lincoln, will hold a workshop for local businesswomen on how to leverage expertise to pitch a message to local media.
Wednesday night's event will feature a panel of Public Relations and Marketing/ Communications experts:
Mustang Sally's Now meets at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln, 2800 Springfield Avenue, in Vauxhall from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event is free and voluntary contributions to the United Way of Northern New Jersey's Women's Leadership Council welcome. Light dinner will be provided.
You May Also Be Interested In