- Andrea Conway - Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications United Way Northern NJ
- Rachel Zuk Gary - Director, Media Strategy & Communications at ONE World Sports
- Sonali Pundalik - Digital Strategist at Splendid Circle
- Mike Shapiro - Publisher & CEO, The Alternative Press (TAPInto)
- Erin Weinberg - (Moderator) Executive Vice, Group Head, Sports & Entertainment Communications; United Entertainment Group
VAUXHALL, NJ — On Wednesday, March 9, Mustang Sally's Now, a program powered by Maplecrest Ford Lincoln, will hold a workshop for local businesswomen on how to leverage expertise to pitch a message to local media.
Wednesday night's event will feature a panel of Public Relations and Marketing/ Communications experts:
Mustang Sally's Now meets at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln, 2800 Springfield Avenue, in Vauxhall from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. The event is free and voluntary contributions to the United Way of Northern New Jersey's Women's Leadership Council welcome. Light dinner will be provided.
You May Also Be Interested In
Wed, April 25, 7:30 pm Westfield Jewish Film Festival of Central NJ - Ben Gurion: Epilogue