The Westfield Area Y will host a Healthy Senior Day on Friday, June 11th from Noon - 2:30 pm at the Main Y Facility, 220 Clark Street in Westfield.
This event is FREE and open to all active older adults within the community. The day will offer healthy activities to engage in promoting Spirit, Mind and Body Wellness. This is a great opportunity for active older adults to come out for a fun and healthy event!
The following FREE activities will be offered:
- Fitness Testing with Westfield Area Y Staff
- Flower Arranging Demonstration with Colleen Schmidt
- Paper Crafts with Suzanne's Custom Cards
- Bridge Demonstration with Robin Gillette
- Staging and Selling your Home with Mary Alice Ryan of Coldwell Banker
- Diabetes Screening by Overlook Hospital
- Dr. Matthew Simms, Chiropractor
- Oculo Facial Plastic Surgeon, Christopher Thiagarajah, MD
- Right at Home, Services for Seniors
- Jonathan Chester, Attorney specializing in Estates, Trusts and Elderlaw
For more information on Healthy Senior Day, please call Lynne Applebaum at (908) 233-2700 x239 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Y online at www.westfieldynj.org. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.