Oral care is an important part of your health. Don’t put off seeing the dentist!
At Westfield Family Dentistry, we’re taking steps to keep patients and staff safe while gradually reopening during the COVID-19 crisis with new infection control procedures.
When you come to see Dr. Paul Arfanis, our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
1. Upon arriving to the office, please wait for the assistant to meet you in the lobby.
2. We will check your temperature.
3. We will provide you with disposable gloves to wear.
4. In order to maintain social distancing, we will bring you into the treatment room right away. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment because we plan to allow no more than two people in the office at a time.
5. Please arrive on time, so we can maintain the schedule with all our patients.
6. If you are not the patient, we ask that you please wait in your car unless it is absolutely necessary for your presence in the office.
We look forward to seeing you. Please be sure if you have any questions to discuss them with the receptionist before you come for your appointment. To make an appointment, please call our office at 908-232-0074.
We hope that you stay safe and healthy during this time, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Paul Arfanis & Staff