Teachers – Full Time
Posted July 31, 2019
The Westfield Area YMCA is seeking a caring individual who loves working with children and is passionate about teaching. The Teacher holds responsibility for the education, health, welfare and safety of the children in the classroom and is responsible for the overall daily operations of the classroom by implementing planned activities and curriculum to promote youth development, social responsibility and healthy living. Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Strong communication, organization and teaching skills
- Plan lessons/activities according to program goals and needs of children
- Establish clear objectives for each lesson
- Interact and communicate with parents on a daily basis
- Create a nurturing and warm environment
- CDA, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree with early childhood or elementary
education/training is required
- Experience working with children is preferred
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
To view our all of our current Job Opportunities please visit our website www.westfieldynj.org. It’s easy to apply online today! For questions or further information contact Michele Fugett, Assistant Human Resources Director at email@example.com or 908-223-8820 extension 520.
908-223-8820 extension 520