You’re selling your home, or you’re starting to think about it, but your house hasn’t been updated or painted in years. You want it to look its best before presenting it to prospective buyers, but you don’t know where to begin.
Home Staging Tips
Sprucing up your home can be as simple as adding a new coat of paint, inside and out, or as extensive as interior renovation and new exterior landscaping. Surfaces in your bathrooms and kitchen should sparkle; everything should be “toothbrush clean” and camera ready.
Professional home stagers can help you create a to-do list, establish a budget to get the work done, recommend contractors, and move managers oversee the entire project. (A Mavins stager will ensure that your house is prepped to be photo-ready and market worthy, and will help you prioritize your staging list to get the best return on your investment in your home.)
To help your home look its best for sale:
- Merchandise and display your belongings to their best advantage.
- Create a fresh look for the interior, with buyer-friendly paint colors (for the walls) and rearranging the contents to maximize the flow and highlight size and functionality of all the spaces.
- Reinvigorate your garden or landscape for maximum curb appeal.
- Have your punch-list of home repairs completed.
- Clean bathrooms and kitchen to a high shine.
- Remove clutter and maintain a clutter-free home to create balance and maximize the square footage you are selling.
Overwhelmed and/or need help? Call, text, or email Susan Devaney, a licensed Keller Williams real estate agent and move manager, for a free consultation to begin your updating/streamlining process and/or to list your home: 908-723-2674, email@example.com.