On the menu: all the books in our library!
(Borrowing from other libraries is not available at this time.)
1) To place an order simply log into your library account at http://ls2pac.wmlnj.org:8080/ and place a hold on the book you would like! You can find great book ideas by browsing our catalog or our many book lists available at www.wmlnj.org. You may reserve up to four books. The default password for everyone is 1234 unless you have changed it. If you need any assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908-789-4090, ext. 6. Requests can be placed between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday beginning June 22.
2) Library staff will prepare your order and label it with your name. Items will be checked out to your card number before you pick up your order. You may pick up items the day after the day on which you placed your order (orders placed on Saturday will be available on Monday). Curbside pickup is available between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday beginning June 23.
3) Pick-up procedure: to pick up your order simply come to the main door of the library. Library staff will be available to bring your order to the table which will be in the foyer. Masks are required. Please maintain social distancing at all times. Do not come to collect items if you are feeling unwell.
4) Returning items: There will be no fines accruing at this time. Beginning on Thursday, June 18, you may return items to the library meeting room, using door #7, Monday through Saturday from 10:00 to 4:30 (Saturday, June 20, the hours will be from 10:00 to 2:00). At all other times the book drops will be open.
5) In order to handle the backlog of existing holds, and to make sure patrons only get the items they want, we are suggesting that everyone look at their account and remove any holds they no longer need.
6) We are doing our best to meet the needs of the community. Please be patient as we all learn this new process together. We hope to expand our hours and curbside service in the future.
Aside from these services, the library remains closed to the public at this time.
Need a card? You can apply online at http://www.wmlnj.org/librarycardsignup.asp.