- Realty Appraisal Company Gives Update on Westfield’s Revaluation
- Five Westfield Entities Get Union County HEART Grants
- Westfield Town Council Moves to Legalize Microbreweries, Craft Distilleries ...
- Westfield Town Council Approves Captain Battiloro as Acting Police Chief
- Westfield’s Mayor Speaks About Issues at Police Department
- Union County Awards Westfield Library Grant for Children’s Programming
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 8, 2018
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds residents seeking emergency shelter and other services that the new 24-Hour Homeless Emergency Response Hotline number is now 908-249-4815.
The new Hotline number took effect as of Tuesday, Aug. 7. It is staffed and operated by Gateway Family YMCA as a program of the Union County Department of Human Services.
The Hotline is available ...