- TAPinto Westfield Profile: Dr. Vernick and His Life-Saving Dog
- Westfield Native Aims to Promote Mental Health Awareness with Debut Book
- In Sickness and Health — Dr. K's Nutrition Programs Focus on Wellness
- Local Physician Discusses Menopause Management
- Westfield Board of Health Takes Action Against Restaurant, Reviews Lead Testing ...
- Bella Organici Spa Opens in Westfield
By ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEMJanuary 15, 2018
Kurt Jaeckle, MD, co-director of the Gerald J. Glasser Brain Tumor Center at Overlook Medical Center, and medical director of the Atlantic Center for Research, is leading a phase III study of novel drug VAL-083, which has already shown promise in Glioblastoma and other cancers. The study is for patients whose glioblastoma multiforme or gliosarcoma has progressed during or after treatment ...