Hourly and Live-In Aides are available today to help Clients Stay Safe at Home
As partners, our common goal is the safety and well-being of our communities. At BAYADA we work with a sense of purpose and responsibility to ensure the safety of clients within their homes through the delivery of quality care in the home. Amidst the changing climate of COVID-19, BAYADA Home Health Care is well-prepared to manage the most complex health care needs in the home. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our patients and their families, our staff, and the communities in which we live and work.
Our preparation includes:
- Dedicated team members are at the ready to receive referrals.
- We have prepared employees for the COVID-19 outbreak with education and communication in order to keep both our clients and staff safe. Our Infection
Prevention Programs set the highest standards in compliance with CDC recommendations.
- We have posted COVID-19 preparedness material on our website for
transparency and partnership.
- At BAYADA Home Health Care, we are prepared to receive referrals directly
from emergency departments and post-acute facilities, as well as physician offices,
for those clients who do not require acute care but still require close monitoring.
- We are taking measures to protect our clinicians by conducting pre-visit
screening calls with our clients.
- We are asking our clinicians to self-monitor their temperatures before
reporting to work each day to protect our clients from COVID-19.
The core values of The BAYADA Way are compassion, excellence, and reliability. It is when we face the greatest challenges that heroes arise. We are confident that the essence of what we stand for, believe in, and value will improve our community’s health and well-being as well as demonstrate the heroic spirit present in us all.
Our Hourly and Live-In Certified Home Health Aides are here to provide a constant caring presence that you can rely on. Please feel free to reach out to me during this time with any questions, or inquiries as we work together to combat risk to our seniors during this unprecedented time.
For more information please call your local Westfield, NJ office: Hourly Care: 908-789-1717 Live-In Care: 908-389-7780