Out Run Your Fork Personal Training is now offering Virtual / In Home Personal Training for the Entire Family!
If you've ever wanted to build better relationships with your family or spend more time with your kids, then now is the time to do it!
Owner, Tony Bianchino, has been training individuals, couples and families for over 31 years. Conveniently located in Garwood, NJ — and now Westfield, NJ! — Out Run Your Fork has been offering Virtual One to One Personal Training and Small Group Personal Training (4 people of less) for many years.
From Queens, NY to Saudi Arabia, Out Run Your Fork's Virtual Personal Training Program has come home to offer the same (Virtual) high touch for local families through our At-Home Family Wellness Program.
Why Family Wellness through Virtual Personal Training?
There are several life enhancing benefits to exercising with your family and friends including:
- Kick boredom out the door and get everyone in the family moving - together
- Build Lasting Memories that you'll talk about for generations
- Safeguard your family's health through exercise and proper nutrition
- Reduce stiffness and increase mobility
- Avoid injury with live coaching from a personal trainer who can correct your every move
- Kickstart your metabolism and have more Energy
- Elevate your Mood and Sleep Better
Here's what Westfield local, Councilman Mark LoGrippo has to say about working with our Personal Trainers via Zoom:
"Tony is great! He makes working out fun! Great to get active with the kids. Both are athletes and they love the extra workouts with Tony." - Mark LoGrippo, Westfield, NJ
To learn more about how we can help you stay safe, healthy and happy at home while building lifelong memories, then simply send us a note and we'll get right back to you.
Tony Bianchino is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist
See more about Tony on our website Out Run Your Fork.com
Yours in health,
Out Run Your Fork Personal Training and Nutrition