BAYADA’s dedicated team of professionals care about you and will match you with a compatible Certified Home Health Aide, a caregiver who has the training and experience to help you or a loved one enjoy a safe home life with comfort, independence and dignity. We provide occasional visits, hourly help or live-in care.
Choose from 3 different levels of Personal Care, customized to your needs:
Perfect for people who only need minimal help with activities of daily living or a “check-in” supervisory visit.
- A short visit (two hours) to help with personal care tasks.
- A “wake-up” service to get ready for the day, such as help with showering and dressing.
- A “tuck-in” service to help get ready for bed at night.
- Great way to introduce personal care services for the first time.
A preferred service for someone who needs a higher level of assistance with activities of daily living.
- In addition to personal care assistance, a caregiver can assist with meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, and escorting to errands/appointments.
- Customized schedule: up to 24 hours per day. No minimum number of days required.
- Preferred level of care for someone requiring 24/7 supervision, provided by a team of caregivers.
A cost-effective and client-preferred alternative to facility care, allowing senior to safely age in place at home.
- One dedicated BAYADA Home Health Aide moves into the home as the primary caregiver.
- The most consistent and reliable level of continued care.
- Client and caregiver build a long-lasting, trusted relationship.
- Can be used in conjunction with hourly care for 24/7 supervision.
- Preferred level of care when someone needs to rely on a caregiver to assist with most or all activities of daily living or requires total care.
We are committed to providing care with Compassion, Excellence and Reliability — The BAYADA WAY
Contact us today to learn more:
908-379-7780 | email firstname.lastname@example.org