- Revaluation of Westfield Properties to Cost Taxpayers Less than ...
- Westfield Board of Adjustment Denies Townhouse Project, Approves Apartments ...
- Westfield Planning Board Hears Board of Adjustment’s Annual Review
- NJ Monthly Ranks Westfield Among Top 100 Towns
- Cinemark Theater and 2 Anchors Receive Approvals to Replace Route 22 Sears
- Westfield to Begin Conducting Town-Wide Property Revaluation
By MAUREEN ILLANOVSKYSeptember 18, 2017
Nine homes sold last week in Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Westfield, NJ, according to Keller Williams Realty, Westfield.*
170 Farley Ave, Fanwood, NJ $311,000
1 Pandick Ct, Fanwood, NJ $487,500
2324 Coles Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ $425,000
2441 Hill Rd, Scotch Plains, NJ $430,000
2421 Morse Ave, Scotch Plains, NJ $475,000
2067 Princeton Ave, Scotch ...