A time to step away from the stress of your day-to-day life, to breathe & reflect on what matters most.
What’s happening at Holy Trinity?
- A ‘Busy Person’s Retreat’ is set for Oct. 7 to 10, 2019
- We’ve invited two experienced speakers to inspire us with prayer & reflections
- Sister Patricia Bruno, a Dominican nun from San Rafael, California
- Father Jude Siciliano, a Dominican priest from Irving, Texas
Exactly what is a retreat?
- Taking a few days to pull back, get inspired and listen to the wisdom of faith.
- It’s time for you to reconnect with God on a deeper level.
What’s the schedule?
- Sr. Pat & Fr. Jude will preach at both the 7 & 9 weekday Morning Masses
- Afterwards, there will be time for reflection & discussion
- Coffee and… will be shared
- Evening Prayer at 7 p.m.
- Preaching by Sr. Pat & Fr. Jude
- Witness talks by fellow parishioners
- Prayer, Preaching and ritual centered on Psalms
- Plan to attend each day to get the most from the retreat.
- Morning & Evening Sessions are different, you’re welcome to both!
Where will this take place?
- In our Parish Church – 506 Westfield Ave., Westfield NJ
Come and spend an hour in the morning and/or in the evening
away from your busy life refreshing your soul!
Invite your friends! The Evening Sessions are non-denominational.
Questions? Call the Parish Office 908-232-8137