- Yorktown Town Hall to be Renovated to Accommodate Handicapped Spaces
- Volunteers Work to Expand Yorktown's 60-Mile Trail System
- Yorktown Relay for Life Seeks Help to Organize 2018 Comedy Festival
- Springsteen Tribute Band Rocks Yorktown Gazebo
- New Retail, Restaurant Building Proposed for Parking Lot of JV Mall
- Taconic Motorist Pleads Guilty to Criminally Negligent Homicide
By LINDA MILLERAugust 15, 2017
At the April 18 public hearing on a new wetland law, Yorktown Supervisor Michael Grace said he thought wetland function and/or value (he incorrectly used the two terms interchangeably) should be part of the definition of a protected wetland, making statements to the effect that, “It’s not just size; function should somehow be involved.” He seemed willing to keep the ...