- Kesten Announces 2018 Bid for State Senate in Yorktown
- Breast Cancer Survivor Gives Back to Yorktown's Support Connection
- Cheers! Best and Wurst Enjoys Record Crowd in Yorktown
- Major Clayton Carpenter Memorial Highway Unveiled in Yorktown
- Ben Franklin Educators Serve up Sweet Treats
- Yorktown Town Board Supports Astorino's Veto of County Immigration Act
By SUSAN SIEGELSeptember 13, 2017
Are Yorktown’s residential neighborhoods in danger? Is the town board undermining our existing zoning by an excessive—and inappropriate—use of an obscure provision of the zoning code that allows a parcel to be rezoned to an open-ended, anything is permissible, 100 percent negotiated “transitional zone”?
It’s time to take a closer look at this emerging ...