- Yorktown Shares ‘Broad Strokes’ Plan for Capital Sewer Project
- Northwell Health Walk in Yorktown Benefits Cancer Center
- Video: Yorktown Scout Renovates Police Department Patio
- Yorktown Moms Take Taekwondo Lesson for Mother’s Day
- Yorktown Science Superstars Earn Awards at Westchester Fair
- Pets Pack FDR Park in Yorktown for Annual SPCA dog Walk
By SUSAN SIEGELMay 17, 2017
When will Supervisor Michael Grace let 4,450 taxpayers in Yorktown’s Hallocks Mill Sewer District know that he plans to increase their taxes?
When will he give the 4,000 already sewered homeowners in the district an opportunity to ask why he wants them to pay for someone else’s sewers?
And when will he be more open, frank and honest about what sewers will cost the 450 homeowners ...