WHITE PLAINS, NY – On Saturday, January 4, 2020, the 20th Annual Westchester County Wedding & Bridal Expo returns to the Westchester County Center in White Plains, New York. The atmosphere will sparkle with glamorous wedding gowns, elegant formal wear, door prizes, entertainment, wedding photographers, videographers, limousine services, breathtaking floral designs and bridal bouquets, food samples from the finest caterers and reception halls in Hudson Valley. Come and see the latest dances performed live and listen to wedding DJ’s, bands and classical music.
It’s one stop shopping and planning at our bridal convention with many of the best local and regional wedding vendors and professionals. Whatever your taste and budget you will find everything you need to plan your wedding affair. A all NEW fashion show with Premier Designer Nicole Wzorek. New this year singing performance from Leme Nolan.
REGISTER TO WIN OUR BRIDAL EXPO GRAND PRIZE
- Association of Wedding Professionals $3500 Grand prize
- Calabash $3500 vacation Grand Prize
- D’Errico Jewelers $1200 necklace
- Men’s Wearhouse tuxedo package, Valued at $1000
- Virginia’s Bridal a $400 gift certificate
- Events by SB (2) gift certificates $300 each
- Kleinfeld Bridal Gift certificates $250 each
- VW Bus $200 gift certificate
- Williams Sonoma $129 picture frame
- Distinctive Visions $100 gift certificate
- Digital Weddings FREE photo for the Brides that attend
THE PREMIER BRIDAL EVENT IN HUDSON VALLEY
The Westchester Wedding & Bridal Show is produced by Jenks Productions, LLC on January 4, 2020 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, NY. It’s a wedding conference not to miss!
- Wedding Expo Hours: Saturday 11am-4pm.
- Wedding Expo Tickets: $8.00 Adult – purchase online or available at the door.
- For more show information, floor plans, vendor lists and the latest information on show events and entertainment visit us online at https://www.jenksproductions.com/event/westchester-bridal-expo/
- Register for the bridal show grand prize and get $2.00 off your total ticket purchase.
- Prospective wedding show exhibitors – fill out the online bridal show vendor registration form and we’ll contact you about becoming a bridal show exhibitor.
Jenks Productions, LLC has more than 40 years’ experience with exhibitions and trade shows and currently produces 22 shows a year in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, and New York.